Dry Ridge Roofing
The dry ridge system is a modern and safe way of attaching your ridge tiles to your roof. Rather than the tradional mortar fix, dry ridge tiles are mechanically attached using screws and waterproof unions.
Dry ridge is a big improvement on the traditional mortar based way of fixing ridge tiles. In fact, any new roof built in the UK now requires dry ridge due to it's improved safety and security. SJN Roofing have fitted many dry ridge systems across Dudley and the surrounding areas. You can count on us to fit your dry ridge tiles professionally with our fully trained staff.
Dry Ridge Benefits
- Secure - The dry ridge system is mechanically connected to the roof, rather than the traditional mortar fixing. It is much more secure and won't be affected by weathering
- Movement - Believe it or not, roofs move. The dry ridge system allows for this and will flex with the roof, thus reducing the chances of damage
- Ventilation - To stop any build up of roof condensation, the dry ridge systems employs discreet ventilation to eliminate condensation and potential mould problems.
- Maintenance - The system requires little to no maintenance due to it's improved connection to the roof.
About SJN RoofingSJN Roofing is an experienced roofing contractor covering Dudley and the surrounding areas. We deliver a full range of cutting edge roofing solutions. We work on projects of every size, from individual residential properties through to substantial redevelopment schemes across the commercial and public sectors. Our business is built on satisfying our customers and producing great results.
- New roofing
- Roof repairs
- Tile and slate roofing
- Flat roofing
- Felt roofing
- Fibreglass roofing
- EPDM roofing
Why choose SJN Roofing in Dudley
- Family run business
- Established over 10 years
- All work guaranteed
- No obligation site visits
- Public liability of £1 Million
- 100% customer satisfaction